The Office of Academic Advising offers Drop-in Advising to our matriculated undergraduate
students for academic advising on general degree requirement information, schedule
verification or issues, registration questions, etc. No appointment is necessary.
国产偷拍视频Our drop-in advising hours will be posted soon!
- Offered to matriculated undergraduate students.
- Available during the Fall/Spring registration periods, add/drop periods, and occasionally
throughout the semester.
- Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis, by major.
- Sessions generally last up to 15 minutes (students interested in a longer meeting
with an academic advisor should schedule an appointment).
- Due to high volume, it may be necessary to close Drop-in Advising early.
- Drop-in hours are subject to change.
- Engineering majors may have different drop-in hours.