国产偷拍视频The Environmental Studies Program at California State University
San Marcos provides a collaborative setting for faculty, students, and
community partners to study environmental and land-use issues. The
degree includes introductory training in physical sciences, life sciences,
social sciences, geographic information systems (GIS), environmental
policy and law, land-use planning, environmental ethics, research
methods, and environmental arts and humanities.
- The multidisciplinary core of the degree comprises four general areas:
- Life and Physical Sciences provides the scientific background for the
major, consisting of courses in biology, chemistry, physics, ecology,
- Social Sciences and Policy exposes students to institutional and legal
frameworks of environmental policy, and to processes by which
policy is established.
- Research Methods prepares students with the tools – GIS, and
research methods – necessary for applied work in the professional
arena, and also for graduate studies.
- Environmental Arts and Humanities encourages students to think
critically, ethically, and aesthetically about the environment.