What is a cohort?
A cohort is a group of students who work through a curriculum together to achieve
the same academic degree. Because they are accepted into the same program, take their
classes together and graduate together, students in cohorts tend to form a strong
support system and professional network that benefit them during their degree program
What is the difference between the two kinesiology options: movement science and health
In both programs, you will learn the fundamentals of kinesiology, the science of movement
that integrates the biological, physical, behavioral and social sciences in the study
of physical activity and how that affects people throughout their lives.
Both the movement science and health science options cover topics including movement
anatomy, exercise physiology, nutrition, epidemiology, motor control, statistics and
much more. Both programs require an internship where you will gain hands-on experience
working in the field of kinesiology.
- Understanding the mechanics of how the human body moves
- Location: San Marcos
- Duration: Accelerated, 16-month program
- Topics: Care and prevention of athletic injuries, social and emotional health, biomechanics
of human movement and more
- Potential careers: Physical and occupational therapy, fitness education, physical
training, nutrition consulting, etc.
- Understanding the effects of health issues on the individual and community
- Location: Temecula
- Duration: Five-semester program
- Topics: Human anatomy and physiology, physiology of disease, bioethics, health promotion,
drug education and more
- Potential careers: Health and wellness education, public health, community and health
advocacy, epidemiology, etc.
What services do you offer to active military, veterans and dependents?
Please visit our military and veteran services page 国产偷拍视频to learn how we can help you with VA benefits, campus resources, financial aid and